Franks Mixtape is actually fun now :D
I, like many other People havent really been playing DbD as much as i used to basically since MMR went on Live. And not even the Rift opening again could really change that. However, as a Legion Main i was pleasantly surprised to see they added a slight buff to Legions most worthless Addons, Franks Mixtape and Stab Wound Study.
Since then i didnt have a single Match i didnt absolutley enjoy. I don't know how it is for the Survivor Side, but for me, it is a Blast. Im not going for only Frenzy downs of course because that would take way to much time away. But sometimes i actually get a Down in Frenzy and it feels so rewarding.
What i want to say is, thanks for buffing these Addons pls dont take them away from me and have a good Day :3
Comments
No, buff them more so I can actually try the style instead of just pretending to.