Nemesis vaccine supply chest plays its sound when you're in range after it's been opened
This is a strange one because it could also be some really sneaky survivors but I've noticed it a few times. I'll be in an area where I'm entirely sure there's no survivor, hear a chest open, find an open supply crate, and there's absolutely no survivor in the area.
It's like the sound from opening it has been cached to play once you're in range. Anyway thought it was weird, hth.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
finally caught it in action
This isn’t exclusive to Nemesis’ chests either. Regular chests do this too sometimes, unless that was already fixed.
Might be, I've only noticed it since I switched over to playing Nemesis games and it's tricked me a couple of times to the point where I thought I was going crazy until I finally caught what was going on on video haha