buying dbd
Hello, I play dbd on my ps4 and i wanted to get dbd on my pc. When i buy the standard edition for steam, what survivors and killers do i automatically unlock without buying any dlc?
Thank you,
Hello, I play dbd on my ps4 and i wanted to get dbd on my pc. When i buy the standard edition for steam, what survivors and killers do i automatically unlock without buying any dlc?
Thank you,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe its
Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Nurse, Huntress, Hillbilly
Survivors: Dwight, Claudette, Jake, Meg
Survivors:
Killers:
thank you
thanks!
I think that since the new tutorial was released you need to complete it in order to unlock Wraith and David, but yeah the list of free characters is the one that @Gwinty and @CookieBear posted
Lol imagine spending money on dead by daylight. August 2018 ps4 player supremacy