Bug with Legion could not leave locker nore picked out of it
So I am playing against a legion with a couple friends. The Legion had the add-on to remove part of the timer every time you are hit while in feral frenzy the legion decides to hit me three times while in frenzy my timer is obviously almost out, I have no chance of escape so I hop in a locker, the legion then proceeds to open the locker I'm in at almost the exact time my deep wounds timer hits zero I scream and yet I was still in the locker - the left side of the screen said I was in teh dying state however I could not leave the locker, other survivors could get in it and the killer could open it however I was just arrow heading. After I bled out I was shown inside the locker but also on the floor
If video proof is required I can provide it.
Comments