Anyone else getting a texture bug?

I keep seeing all the grid layers on my survivors especially when playing. It's actually so distracting seeing the broken skin on all the characters while playing.


It's especially intense on the faces. Massive black lines all over them. Their eyes are greyed out as well.


Is anyone else getting this? I'm on an Xbox series X. Just want to know if I'm alone or not. Hopefully this goes away soon.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm experiencing these grid layers on the carachters too. It's even worse on David's bareshirt skin, bc the grid takes over part of his back, and it's annoying to see.

    I'm on Series S, and btw, it seems to be a console only bug, new generation specifically.

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.