No access to the 9th tome.
So I play on console x box series x and I do not have access to the 9th tome at all. I can't even select it. It just doesn't appear for me. Any clue as to why this has happened ?
Tagged:
Pending
So I play on console x box series x and I do not have access to the 9th tome at all. I can't even select it. It just doesn't appear for me. Any clue as to why this has happened ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tomes only get placed there when a new tome comes out to replace them, those are the old tomes, to access tome 9 press the current tome button at the top of the screen