taking forever to find games in new zealand
hey all! I've just bought the game and tried to play but can't seem to find any games. is the game not popular in New Zealand? if not, should i just change my region?
hey all! I've just bought the game and tried to play but can't seem to find any games. is the game not popular in New Zealand? if not, should i just change my region?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Woooooooo go NZ
@Totsu I'm sorry to say that your region may be the least of your problems. Currently, ranks 20-16 have been isolated from the rest of the matchmaking queue. This was done so that new players such as yourself could play against fellow new players and not pros. Just keep playing through the slog and once to get to rank 15 on both killer and survivor your queue times for both should drastically decrease.