DC Penalties need to be much harsher and to not ever be turned off
I said what I said. People are too happy to DC when things don't go their way or people that get DC'D on need to be compensated with Bloodpoints for time wasted and survivor and killer should both be granted a guaranteed 0 pip lost or gained. Unless the person was the one that DC'd they should be reset an entire color. The 5-10 minute timeout is nothing apparently because people don't care. " Oh killer tunneling me" DC. " Oh its a (insert killer they don't like)" DC.
To those of you who say it'd not be fair to punish people that are just having internet problems I know I've been there but also I don't care anymore and also because even if they made a way or had/have a way to detect who's actually disconnecting on purpose by just pulling their ethernet or turning off internet settings on consoles or pc people would just exploit it anyway as they have. Like when survivors would pull ethernet to keep their items when they died. Tired of waiting like 5 minutes if not more to get a game only for some stupid ######### to DC because they're not winning or just don't like what's happening. This prob belongs in feedback but either way.
Comments
There is no DC penalty currently. Enjoy the game!
I noticed believe me every ######### game DC then someone else DC's because of that DC or it was their friend.