Hacker on ps4
Hello I want to Know where can i post a vidéo of an hacker en ps4? Thanks
Hello I want to Know where can i post a vidéo of an hacker en ps4? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After a hit he is directly heal. He fly in the sky. When he get hook directly on hook.
This exact same scenario happened in one of my matches last night. I thought it was a bug.
You better delete those photos before you get banned by the mods. Naming anyone EVEN KNOWN CHEATERS is banable
Why i'm not the hacker. I send just prove
Damn. That mod is more terrifying than Dbd itself.
Anyways you should at least censor the person's name. It's against forum rules to show anyone's name in any kind of negative light.