Adrenaline Not Activating After Being Unhooked (PS5)

When you are being carried on the killer's shoulder or you are hooked when playing survivor, Adrenaline no longer goes on standby like the description says. Upon getting off the killer's shoulder or being unhooked you do not receive the additional health state or the speed boost.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This has consistently been happening to me. If I'm being carried or am on hook once the last gen is completed, I don't get any of the Adrenaline perks once I'm freed. It's cost me a few matches, thinking I could take a hit once off-hook only to find that I'm still injured. I can't tell if the bug is starting because of Borrowed Time... I can't remember if someone tried to unhook me without Borrowed Time when all the gens were completed.

  • @keviolah said:

    This has consistently been happening to me. If I'm being carried or am on hook once the last gen is completed, I don't get any of the Adrenaline perks once I'm freed. It's cost me a few matches, thinking I could take a hit once off-hook only to find that I'm still injured. I can't tell if the bug is starting because of Borrowed Time... I can't remember if someone tried to unhook me without Borrowed Time when all the gens were completed.

    I think it is just the perk. I'm wondering if, at least for the killer carrying you, the game thinks you are down on the ground since that is what your health state shows, and tries to give the effects anyway. Even though it can't. I can't explain the hook one though. Either way it is incredibly annoying. You're right