Is it just me?

Hey,

So i don't usually make new threads for these kinda things but i need to know. For a few days now I'm having huge de sync issues where my game just... Doesn't work, like here:

https://youtu.be/6KUtTHbvse8


Sometimes I'm just working on a gen, no terror radius, next thing you know I'm on a hook, and the same things happen when i play killer. Survivors stop moving, i can't hit them and 30 seconds later they are on the other side of the map fully healed.

When the game does work, i still have no lithe until 4 or 5 seconds after the vault. This is the only game i have issues with but i reeeally need to know if its just me or not, because if it does in fact come from the game this might just be it for me.

Comments

  • @BlindMole said:

    Hey,

    So i don't usually make new threads for these kinda things but i need to know. For a few days now I'm having huge de sync issues where my game just... Doesn't work, like here:

    https://youtu.be/6KUtTHbvse8

    Sometimes I'm just working on a gen, no terror radius, next thing you know I'm on a hook, and the same things happen when i play killer. Survivors stop moving, i can't hit them and 30 seconds later they are on the other side of the map fully healed.

    When the game does work, i still have no lithe until 4 or 5 seconds after the vault. This is the only game i have issues with but i reeeally need to know if its just me or not, because if it does in fact come from the game this might just be it for me.

    Yikes. Only one instance but was no where near long as yours I froze for few seconds and they made it to pallet.


    Side note - I did get stuck vaulting in the treatment center. I chased a survivor upstairs and was smacking there back with knives (Trickster) and they vaulted out the window (dropping down to theater). Since I had bamboozle I vaulted behind and got stuck in the window hanging above the theater. The survivors stopped working gens and decided it was butt dance time and totem hunting so I dipped out.

  • Had this happened to me last night when I was doing a 1v1 with a friend

    we we're both very confused