Adrenaline not activating when getting off hook.
I was on lamkin lane against a freddy as jake. I had Adrenaline and the last gen got done, but when I was taken off the hook by a teammate, the perk never activated.
Tagged:
Pending
I was on lamkin lane against a freddy as jake. I had Adrenaline and the last gen got done, but when I was taken off the hook by a teammate, the perk never activated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happens to me on PS5. It won't activate when I'm disabled and then freed for some reason. It's cost me a few matches. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. It's one of my favorite end-game perks.