You need to do something about camping/tunneling BHVR!

My friend told me yesterday that most of his games, the Killer just facecamped/tunneled the first person that got unhooked at 5 gens. He then told me it was happening during all his game that night. It was also happening to me the whole weekend when playing. The Killer just seems to really want a 4k every game, so he basically tunnels someone at 5 gen. It’s not fun and it becames boring to play if it happens every game. My friend already told he wasn’t going to play anymore if BHVR doesn’t do anything about it and it’s sad that it still happening every time. Is it also happening to you as well when playing Survivor? BHVR, please do something about it!

Comments

  • @remoirel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2595968#Comment_2595968

    ''the words of someone who doesn't play a lot for killer'' there it is fellas the random generalization because i didn't agree with the precious camping killer player

    Because your words betray that you simply did not feel experience of the other side sufficiently. You don't even understand what can be annoying when playing as a killer.

    I play 50/50 on both sides and can prove it with my game statistics. So I understand problems of both sides. When I ask to show my opponent's stats, the conversation usually ends right there.

    @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2594525#Comment_2594525

    This.

    Holy crap this.

    I won't camp you until it's gate time and I haven't downed anyone.

    I won't tunnel you unless you are being BM.

    That said, I get accused of both constantly. Survivors insist on playing grab-ass all the way to the hook, bodyblocking or sitting right in my vision, then trying to unhook in front of me - or flick me while I'm hooking. It's like - what do you expect to happen? I'm not going to put them down and chase you. I'm going to hook, then chase you and hook you.

    What's even more annoying are the survivors who constantly try to bait you into chasing them - teabagging and flicking you constantly. Then you chase them, down them and they suicide on hook. Then yell at you in postgame for 'tunneling' them.

    If you didn't want my attention, then why try so hard to get it?

    Or they don't even care about their own safety. Many times I saw a situation when a unhooked survivor did not heal and just made gens next to me, within the radius of terror, and I noticed him with a peripheral vision. Then I just switch to them on purpose, because I want to see survivors who use brains and caution to survive. And not just hoping that I will not follow them because it is "unfair" and they can safely make gens right under my nose. And then they cry in chat about tunneling. If you don't want to die, why the f**k are you sitting next to me injured and not even worried that I might hear or see you? I only respect smart play, and I can even let go of such a survivor if I win. But I will never let survive an idiot without the instinct of self-preservation, no matter due to toxicity or simply unwillingness to use the brain for survival.

    This is also a minus of all second chance perks. Remember how survivors saved before, when BT worked differently. This was done much more carefully. Now this is not only an anti-camp perk, but also can be a means "I won't do it carefully and wait for killer to leave, because the perk will give Endurance even if I screwed up."

  • Yes, get rid of the final ways that killers can actually secure 1 measly kill, which is the typical kill result these days.

  • There's an event. Whenever events come around, killer D-bag behavior dials up to eleven. Best way to have fun in DBD is to uninstall it.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    BHVR need to do something about gen rushing. It's no fun playing a 5 minute game because survivors focus on nothing but their objective...

    See, it works both ways.

    Run noed like everyone else.

1 2 3 ›