Disconnecting from Host when playing Killer (PC)
Ever since the Halloween event started, I get disconnected from the host when playing Killer in public matches. Funnily, it always happens after I down a survivor. Suddenly they're standing again and moving in one direction, already telling me it is happening yet again.
The progress I've made up to that point stays intact, but that's just a little bit of a comfort. I would like to finish the challenges for the Halloween tome, but if this doesn't get fixed I won't be able to.
Log is attached. I was playing Freddy and Legion.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
freddy is bugged
I was pretty sure I played Legion when it happened, too, but now I tried Doctor and it was fine. Maybe it really is just a Freddy thing.
Same. This has been happening to me a ton the last 24 hours. It's been with Freddy, but I haven't tried another killer yet. Going to try that now.
The same has been happening to me since yesterday, always on Freddy and whenever I down a player.
Happening to me too. Happened with Trapper, and Freddy.