Fun Pig Build

Perks:

Franklin's

Oppression/Ruin

Surveillance

Make Your Choice


Addons:

Rules Set No. 2

Video Tape


It's a really fun build to use. it can kind of fall apart if everyone gets their rtb's off on the first try. otherwise, there's a solid chance you'lll get a ton of hook states before any gens get done.

Comments

  • video tape causes survivors not to die when their timer expires so your build is pretty useless right now

  • @some_guy1 said:

    video tape causes survivors not to die when their timer expires so your build is pretty useless right now

    weird. It worked for me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Video tape is bugged right now. They don't activate properly so they don't kill people.

    I guess I'm just playing against people who don't know that?

  • may I introduce to you, another Pig build which has no right being as fun as it is?

    Perks: Plaything, Rancor, Enduring, [info perk of choice] I recommend Lethal or BBQ.

    Addons: Rule Set no2, Facemask.

    The idea here is that when you put an RBT on a survivor they will not be able to either see their plaything totem, or the aura reading from Rancor. They will also be delayed in taking off their RBT as they cannot see the puzzle boxes until they're activated, which is what we want. We want them to be blinded for as long as possible. Enduring will let you simply disappear to a survivor after they drop a pallet on you, given your faster recovery they will have less time to escape you. It's impossibly fun and I highly recommend.