Lost characters
After this Halloween update, I lost 4 of my characters and 2 of my killers. I’d like to know if DBD is going to give them back with all their perks?
Tagged:
Mod
After this Halloween update, I lost 4 of my characters and 2 of my killers. I’d like to know if DBD is going to give them back with all their perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ask the mods
Sorry! But What do you mean?
I mean the ask the forum mods to help you get your stuff back. They the closest thing we get to the devs listening to us anymore.
Posts like this make me worry if the loss of progress bug is coming back. That's by far the worst bug that was ever common at this game. I thought it was gone after the savefiles started being saved in the cloud, but recently I have seen some posts and complaints like this that really get me concerned.
For issues like this, please contact Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new