Why are bloodpoints capped at 1 million

I have wanted to know this for ages but why are bloodpoints capper at 1 million. I have 909000 BP and I am worried they are go over the 1 million mark and I won't receive them.

Comments

  • Because apparently the devs dont want you to max out a character right off the bat by hording bloodpoints. I think its a stupid reason and the cap should be removed aswell. I hate the cap because usually when i am saving up points once i reach close to that 1 million mark it forces me to spend my points on characters i have no interest in playing which basically wastes them.

  • Because apparently the devs dont want you to max out a character right off the bat by hording bloodpoints. I think its a stupid reason and the cap should be removed aswell. I hate the cap because usually when i am saving up points once i reach close to that 1 million mark it forces me to spend my points on characters i have no interest in playing which basically wastes them.

    Very similar to me then
  • It's because people would hack blood points when the game was first released.