Is the red offering of momento mori really supposed to be red?

Is the red offering of momento mori really supposed to be red? All it does except for a long pretentious (not always) kill with a hook economy is a countermeasure against a shard, one perk! can downgrade to purple?

Красное подношение моменто мори действительно должно быть красным? Все что оно делает кроме длительного пафосного (не всегда) убийства с экономией крюка, это котр мера против осколка, одного перка! может понизить до фиолетового?

Comments

  • With shard I guess you mean Decisive Strike? Either way, there are many things countered by a Mori next to DS such as Power Struggle, regular pallet or flashlight saves, sabotaging a hook, Breakout. Probably even more.

    also while red/Ultra rare it is still just an offering and shouldn’t affect the match too much.

  • Well, yes, pallet flashlights are of course yes, but extremely rare. I wish I could create a vote for lowering rarity, otherwise, instead of a one-shot ax, throw it ...