Does spine chill work with autodidact?

I'm trying to get it to work but I either never find anyone to heal or it only gives me 1-2 skill checks. 



Comments

  • It should, unfortunately it is still random wether or not you get skill checks. I wish Autodidact had a chance for more checks built into it. Giving a full heal without a single one is a massive feelsbadman.
  • Yes Spine Chill does increase the chance of getting the skill checks.

  • KingB said:
    I'm trying to get it to work but I either never find anyone to heal or it only gives me 1-2 skill checks. 
    Use Bond or Empathy. You'll always find someone to heal. 
  • Even with Empathy 3 I have to wait for them to escape the Killer and I have to get to them, without being found by the Killer, before they heal themselves with that perk every Survivor has equipped... Self Carry.