nightmare big bug
I'm disconnected when someone knocks a dream palette on me while playing a nightmare.
PC
Tagged:
Pending
I'm disconnected when someone knocks a dream palette on me while playing a nightmare.
PC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like the same problem, i can't finish any Freddie's game, alwys disconnected. Sent a ticket to the support, waiting for their reply
Same happening here, I play on PS4 and using the yellow and green add on of dream pallets causes the game to disconnect me from the server, after I hit a survivor that just pulled down a dream pallet at the same time.
yep, playing freddy disconnects me everytime, we need to wait for a fix.
I also get this disconnects every game I play with Freddy, since at least a week. I'm playing on PC (Steam).
freddy is bugged
Still bugged :/
The first time a survivor hit me with a dream pallet, I hit the survivor, and they were put into the downed position. But on my end they were still running. They would run into a wall, then reset back to the pallet and run into the wall again. I couldn't pick them up, there was no prompt. Second time it happened during a match I was kicked from the match completely