Cheater. Report.

cheater.png

Dear Sirs,

 

Hereby I inform you concerning a cheater in DBD.

I couldn’t have a possibility to make an in-game report – the cheater came to my lobby and left promptly. But, I made a copy of his Steam profile link and made a screenshot with him in the lobby.

The screenshot was made at 24th of October, 2021.

The player had full Halloween skin on Mikaela Reid. To be sure in my suspicion I came to a Fog Whisperer Paulie Esther Twitch stream and asked. We concluded that It’s impossible to have a full Halloween skin for now.

Steam profile link of the cheater:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199047775672/

 

Screenshot is attached.

 

Thank you in advance!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The halloween thing is hella bugged from what i know.

    People are getting trapper items despite not having level and pass.

  • @Sustina said:

    The halloween thing is hella bugged from what i know.

    People are getting trapper items despite not having level and pass.

    Anyway, I have to inform... Especially if It's some sort of a bug.