The event I wish came back

The summer BBQ the first event I saw when I started playing. I started playing around the begging of pig and near Clown but I remember the first event I saw was the summer BBQ and the event was simple and fun careful gens and hooks and when award ment you wouldn't see them ever again. It's also the event I wish they did again because the fact it reminds me when I first played as Dwight before Jeff and when it felt like a new thing to me sure I still enjoy the events we get the ugly sweaters are nice, Halloween event can be interesting at times and the Lunar new year a fun guessing game of what outfits for who. But the summer event also is fun seeing the generators have an animation other then lights and pistons and the hooks making a sizzling noise the summer event I would enjoy seeing again.

Also Note a but of add to the Christmas event just an idea what if when a generator is activated the lights on top instead of white and Red and Green.

Comments