Killer Stuck on RPD map
RPD map as Nemisis. Closed the hatch when one survivor left. The hatch was in front of a door inside. Once closed I was stuck in the doorway. I could move side to side but couldnt leave the doorway.
Tagged:
Pending
RPD map as Nemisis. Closed the hatch when one survivor left. The hatch was in front of a door inside. Once closed I was stuck in the doorway. I could move side to side but couldnt leave the doorway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pics? Videos? Anything other than 'a doorway'?
afraid not... It was ground floor and the doorway was joining onto an exterior hallway. I'll try and take a screen shot of the room the next time i'm there