GOT STUCK, INVISIBLE KILLER, VANISHING TEAMMATES

Reposted cuz i put it in the technical issues before by accident

Platform: Xbox One

How many times this happened: Invisible killer, once so far || getting stuck only being able to move the camera, 4 times || vanishing teammates, 5 times

Clips where I got stuck in place/invisible killer:

https://youtu.be/rtcUXEvJ6-U https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialDepressedCaterpillarDeIlluminati-XuGe-fhajEzZxbnA

Clip where a teammate vanished on me into thin air:

https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticHyperKoupreyDBstyle-o98jO1BrHj9zfoDg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The same things is happening to me. I play as killer so I have survivors disappearing on my screen all the time. It appears to be a desync problem

  • @Gasperx9 said:

    The same things is happening to me. I play as killer so I have survivors disappearing on my screen all the time. It appears to be a desync problem

    Are you also on Xbox One? I have had the same issue as each of the above clips and it's completely ruining the game for me.

    Latest video footage from Xbox Live of ggallinftw playing Dead by Daylight. Sign up on TrueAchievements to share your game clips!


  • I'm on PS4 and have brutal desync issues as well since the halloween event dropped. Teleporting killers, getting stuck in doing actions, perks don't trigger, can't move after being unhooked etc, etc... Happens every single match, the game is close to unplayable for me in it's current state.

  • Same. Immense lag desync on ps4 pro.

  • Same here - I'm on PS4 Pro and it is unplayable. Get unhooked and I'm stuck there for 15 seconds/immovable, have jumped through windows and gotten stuck (yet the camera is still usable and I can scroll around my char freely), I've had the killer try to hit me and not be able because of the positional de-sync, I've been running in an open area but feel like I've hit an object... I agree with the comment above. At the moment the game is unplayable in this state.