Compensation/Reward for Reporting
Honestly it's tiring at this point reporting Players that are encouraging suicide, bigots, and cheating. Just playing for a few hours you end up having to make half a dozen reports/tickets and you get nothing in return except a message that says "maybe we did something". Furthermore the proof that is coming out when they don't do anything about it.
It's time to introduce a system so that you actually know your reports are doing anything, because at this point I am pretty much at giving up reporting players for terrible behavior. It feels like it's doing nothing and playing now feels worse than when I played World of Warcraft so many years ago.
What I suggest is a Bloodpoint reward system when you log in. If one of your reports had action done you receive a reward of 2000 or more BP, not a significant amount, but enough to say "Hey we are actually taking our jobs seriously, and keep up the good work on your end".
Also Bloodpoint rewards for getting commendations, just do it already.
Anyone else excited for Propnight?
Comments