Blight Serum
Hi, I just wanna tell that today, I found a hag on Ormond and she was using the Blight Serum add-on, and it almost killed me when she hooked me, and just blighted away while she was trying to set a trap.
Hi, I just wanna tell that today, I found a hag on Ormond and she was using the Blight Serum add-on, and it almost killed me when she hooked me, and just blighted away while she was trying to set a trap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its honestly heart shattering it's not a separate button, quite scary when an infinite T3 myers does it at you though lol
I'm sorry you went against Hag but that ######### does sound pretty funny.