Unable to move after being unhooked
Hello
ever since the last update October 19th 2021
whenever I get unhooked I am unable to move for like 10 to 15 seconds
it has happened in many games
I play on PS4
thank you
Tagged:
Pending
Hello
ever since the last update October 19th 2021
whenever I get unhooked I am unable to move for like 10 to 15 seconds
it has happened in many games
I play on PS4
thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing has happened to me. I was unhooked and couldn't move. Killer hits me 3-4 seconds after being unhooked then that hit registers and I can move again (crawl). After being unhooked 2nd time I could move again. This has happened in 3 matches so far.