Built to last bug
On ps4 while I was in the locker getting my charges back, someone who was in the locker next to me got out and when they did it stopped my recharge timer so I had to re-enter the locker to start built to last again. The person got in the locker next to me and again when the exited their locker it stopped my recharge.
I then left the area and went into a different locker and the perk worked fine.
This was on RPD if that info is needed. Cross play on and the other person was on pc.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Bump for this weird issue.
If someone is spamming fast locker exits/enters anywhere near to you (doesn't even have to be next to the locker, it can be in the nearest room quite a distance away), then Built to Last just stops processing.
Repro: