[PC] Game crashes after intro cinematic
My game crashes after the intro cinematic. If I click to end the cinematic early, then I can see the loading screen for a moment before everything gets very laggy and crashes.
To fix this, I followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZis1_-UAbk - now this currently works for me, but I think I should report this and hope that there is a more systemic fix since this is annoying to do every time, and probably I am not the only one in this situation.
So I do have a workaround currently, but I don't think we should have to do this to make the game work.
Comments
HEY just wanted to say I stumbled upon this by chance and I'm having the same issue.
Really hope there's a fix so that I don't have to do this everytime... if you find one please let me know. I'm having the same issue, I made a thread about it if you want to look.