2 maps together... like gas haven connects with wreckers yard add in a few more gens, add 2 or 4 more survivors and 2 killers and let players go at it? I mean they made the multiple hatch scenarios could they do something like this just to see how it goes?
I think there would need to be at least 10 survivors with 2 killers, but I guess gens would go really fast. Maybe just double the gens since it's double the maps. Any way, I still want it to happen. LET'S GOOOOOOO!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think there would need to be at least 10 survivors with 2 killers, but I guess gens would go really fast. Maybe just double the gens since it's double the maps. Any way, I still want it to happen. LET'S GOOOOOOO!