rift challenges keep Disappearing
I put a rift challenge to work on and when the match loads it disappears and i get no credit for the challenge.
Tagged:
Pending
I put a rift challenge to work on and when the match loads it disappears and i get no credit for the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That has only happened to me if you restart the game.
still keeps doing it after restart
It does it after the infinite loop so if u may restart the game cause of the loop it seems to be triggered by - the loop
Today I restarted after quitting normally and it unselected my challenge. It just does it after reboot no matter what.
Can confirm this happens to me as well.
I am playing on Xbox Series X and I need to double check that a Rift challenge is selected before every match because it randomly un-selects the challenge