this happened

started game with hex ruin dying light pop goes the weasel and huntress lullaby obsession disconnects i satlk 3 survivors doing a generator they made no noticeable progress easiest 4k in history

Comments

  • Those are the sort of games I hate as both survivor and killer.

    An early disconnect just spoils the whole match.

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Those are the sort of games I hate as both survivor and killer.

    An early disconnect just spoils the whole match.

    yeah i kinda felt bad because it literlly was impossible to get a gen done

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Rex_Huin said:
    Those are the sort of games I hate as both survivor and killer.

    An early disconnect just spoils the whole match.

    yeah i kinda felt bad because it literlly was impossible to get a gen done

    You did the right thing. The humane thing to do was kill them as quickly as possible.

  • Yup

    I dont know why we still dont have Dc punishment, its hillarious