PC - Trapped in place after trying to pick up survivor

DeadByDaylight.log

I booted the game after installing the newest patch, played as a killer in a public match, and then after hooking 2 survivors, I attempted to pick up another who was cleansing a dull totem. I think the survivor may have also been stuck cleansing the totem and could not move, but I can't confirm as the player was on console. As soon as the animation started to pick the survivor up, I was frozen in place but the game continued on.

I could hear the survivors finishing gens, running around, and healing, but I could not move my character or change where I was looking while this was happening.

Additional information:

Killer - ghostface

Perks - I'm All Ears, Thrilling Tremors, Whispers, Barbecue and Chili

Offering - Cursed Seed

Add-ons - Telephoto Lens, Olsen's Journal

Map: Lery's (I think - the one with walls of cars and a building with garage doors that open once the gen is finished)

Tagged: Pending

Comments