Stranger Things Skin Sale date?
I was looking at the DBD in-game store and realized that all the Stranger Things skins are 50% off. Does anyone know when this sale ends so I know when to pick them up?
I was looking at the DBD in-game store and realized that all the Stranger Things skins are 50% off. Does anyone know when this sale ends so I know when to pick them up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe the sale is going to last until November 17th, the last day Stranger Things content will be available. It was in the news feed a few days ago, so double check there.
Thank you! That leaves me a good margin of time.