Game disconnecting when I have an internet connection

Today I started to have an error while playing as Freddy Krueger. A few minutes into the game I would hit a survivor after many other hits and hooks, and everyone freezes except me, I can hit survivors but they won't get injured. This lasts for about 5 seconds until I am disconnected and it says "Disconnected from host". I am playing on PC and this happened to me 3 times in a row as Freddy with dream pallets, when I switched to Trickster it didn't happen, might be related. Couple this with the infinite loading screen bug that still happens after the tentative fix and I'm almost unable to play a match. Today I played for about 8 hours and maybe not even 4 of those 8 hours were gameplay cause I couldn't enter most matches. Please fix these bugs, I really love the game!

Tagged: Pending

Comments