So I was playing huntress with the blighted rush add-on and wasnt able to use it

I decided to try it with iridescent head to see what I might be able to do with it. I don't know if it happened after I reloaded or after my first hook but all the sudden it wasn't there at all anymore. I hadn't used it or my hatchet yet so I think it happened after hooking. I still did well however it definitely ruined the meme I was trying out.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • So to quickly clarify. The add-on was still in the bottom left but I couldn't use it for the rest of the match.

  • Felt I should leave this here instead of making a new thread since it's the same issue, different killer. I played Nemesis with the add on, and it let me use it at the start and also after my first hook. After that, it no longer triggered. The add on was still equipped.