No killer power(Xbox One)

Step 1 : Started searching for a match which took extra long each time. Had three marches which failed to load causing me to restart the game.

Step 2 : On the fourth game it still takes an extra long time but closing the game made me lose Party streamers the last time so I wait it out.

Step 3 : After several minutes the game actually loads and is working only to find that my power isn't loaded. I was playing The Cannibal and the icon to show my chainsaw and charges weren't present on the screen at all. I had no prompt telling me to push my ability button for chainsaw and could only basic attack.

Step 4 : Disconnecting would have resulted in me getting a penalty so I had to spend the match unable to use my power and got little to no use out of the anniversary cake I had brought.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - The Cannibal
  • Perks played - Undying, Ruin, Pop, and Discordance
  • Map - Red Forrest
  • Frequency of the issue - First time with the no power issue. Maps stuck in infinite loading screens or crashing shortly after loading have been frequent since most recent update.


Tagged: Pending

Comments