Favourite Perks
What perks do you use for every survivor or killer you play as?
What perks do you use for every survivor or killer you play as?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All depends on what I am working on (dailes and Tome). When I play survivor each toon has a different set up to do specific actions, unless I am working on a specific daily where I have to use a specific toon to complete specific actions.
If your looking for specific skills I like:
Self heal (I normally play solo)
Something so I can find gens (for inside maps)
I prefer information perks above all else, and the simplest often works out for the best with my playstyle.
For survivor, it's either Empathy, Kindred or Deja Vu.
For killer, anything like I'm All Ears, Bitter Murmur or Lethal Pursuer.
The fact mine are always randomized means it doesn't happen often, but when I get them it's a blessing.