800k BP - 0 cursed seed

Spent 800k BP.

Got plenty Event Items out of my Bloodwebs but 0 cursed seed. Am i doing it wrong?

Comments

  • You have to be playing as the new character, Mikaela Reid, to be able to find those seeds from what I’ve discovered. I didn’t ever see them on any of the other characters.

  • Interesting, and worth giving it a try. Even though i dont see why they would do this. Not everybody has the character. Thanks

  • I had 15 on my jeff

  • You just got incredibly unlucky. They have a chance to spawn on every killer/survivor bloodweb each time you level them up. It is really hard to see how you spent 800k and didn't see a single one but that is just unfortunate. These offerings are not tied to any individual character.

  • @lil_mason said:

    You have to be playing as the new character, Mikaela Reid, to be able to find those seeds from what I’ve discovered. I didn’t ever see them on any of the other characters.

    That's not a thing.