Same. I'm unable to even get to main menu. No network connection error message. Occurs at "Preparing to Login" .I obviously have connection as I'm typing this post here.
UPDATE: Resetting my modem allowed me to get past the issue. I'm in main menu now. Give it a try!
Same. Stuck on preparing to login after opening the game and after the opening sequence. After a minute or so it says "No network connection. In order to access this content, a network connection is required."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I'm unable to even get to main menu. No network connection error message. Occurs at "Preparing to Login" .I obviously have connection as I'm typing this post here.
UPDATE: Resetting my modem allowed me to get past the issue. I'm in main menu now. Give it a try!
I'm experiencing the same, started at the same time.
Same. Stuck on preparing to login after opening the game and after the opening sequence. After a minute or so it says "No network connection. In order to access this content, a network connection is required."
It's working for me again