So when does the matchmaking start working?

Tonight I played 12 games in Solo queue.

ZERO escapes. Wow, what a fun game.

I thought I was going to actually get out my last game, but of course, after doing 3 gens myself, multiple saves and escaping all chases (save the very last during EGC), my "teammates" all ran through the Exit gates and left me to die on my first hook. You know that feeling when at the end screen even though you were the only one that didn't escape, you still somehow earned the most bloodpoints? Yeah.

EVERY Killer camped and tunneled from the beginning (5 gens). Survivors hooked didn't even have their feet touch the bloody ground before the Killer was on them again. Borrowed Time? Pfft.

Most Killers were earning less than 20k Bloodpoints when all 4 survivors were sacrificed every match tbut that never seems to matter to them.

At other times survivors would just disconnect when being camped because it's just bloody pointless to entertain it for even a hot minute. Who wants to hang there and watch Blight pace back and forth around them for 2 minutes?

Now that hatch escapes are nothing but a pipe dream and keys are borderline useless, my Blood Web seems to be filled with absolute trash. I've prestiged my Bill out the wazoo, and yet I'm inundated with BS map offerings (never use them), brown trash, key trash (again, now borderline useless), so most of my blood points when I'm able to earn more than 12k of them per match are wasted.

So when does this 50% escape rate occur? Just curious. It's been over 2 months now and you'd think that shite would be kicking in.

Just seems like SBMM isn't working as advertised. But BHVR doesn't give a rat's left dangly bit about Solo survivors so I'm not surprised.

Someone remind me why I even turn the game on anymore. Yes this is a rant. I want sympathy lol.

Comments

  • Keep in mind the devs barely play the game, when they say 50% they probably mean SWF players who suck like them.