bought clothes for the new survivor because no time to play
hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to buy the witch clothes for Michaela? I can not play at the moment as I want so impossible to be able to recover the clothes
hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to buy the witch clothes for Michaela? I can not play at the moment as I want so impossible to be able to recover the clothes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately not at the moment. Possibly next Halloween though. FYI the event tome is very easy to complete so it would only take a few hours to unlock the survivor set and you have 2 weeks to...
They'll probably add them to the store about a month or so after