How do i get the Black hair customization on Laurie Strode?
Hello, i just saw in the game Black hair customization on Laurie Strode, and i was shocked, because i main Laurie and didn't know that customization even exist. So iam asking you if you know how to get that, let me know.
Comments
Laurie Strode with black hair? This is certainly news to me. Are you sure that the darker hair was not just the result of a lighting glitch?
Brown-haired Kate in jeans? Looks black on MacMillan estate.
Edit: I want old-school (I mean old, i.e. pre-NIN/Manson) goth Kate.
Laurie doesn't have one.
I think he may mean the alternate hairstyle for Laurie that looks slightly darker. I'm assuming you bought her with shards? Unfortunately the only way to access the alternate outfits for characters is by buying their respective DLCs. Buying a character with shards does not provide you with the alternate outfits.