Floating around map well on hook

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Mikaela

Step 3 : In-game, after getting stuck from being unhooked the first time. Killer came back to hook and downed me. Than proceeded to hook me a second time. After a few seconds my character model went from being hooked to crawling on the ground. After a few seconds I’d crawling with hooked skill checks. I started floating around the map with the hooked skill checks.

Step 4 : Killer was legion from what I can tell running hysteria and third seal.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Mikaela
  • We’ll Make It, Empathy, Detectives Hunch, Shadow Step
  • Asylum
  • Almost every game there is some issue like this. All revolving around being hooked or unhooked. I can’t even tell you who unhooked me cause the person was invisible on my screen.


Tagged: Pending

Comments