Previous Halloween Event Items/Charms?
The new Halloween 2021 event news said that items from previous bloodwebs would return.
Will it be possible to get the pustula serum vial charm? I missed out on it for some reason but wish I had it.
The new Halloween 2021 event news said that items from previous bloodwebs would return.
Will it be possible to get the pustula serum vial charm? I missed out on it for some reason but wish I had it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they mean that the Halloween themes flashlights and medkits will appear, and potentially the addons(?)
The charm you're talking about was a rift item, I don't imagine that's going to be available again, but I could be mistaken.
I just checked it, and I think you're right, it was a rift 1 reward. Yeah, probably won't get that again. Oh well. Thanks.