Bloody Good tome challenge glitched?
Seems simple.
Hit a survivor 12 times with your weapon.
Doesn't seem to be tallying. Did 12 in one match too.
Anyone else?
Seems simple.
Hit a survivor 12 times with your weapon.
Doesn't seem to be tallying. Did 12 in one match too.
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it means just basic attacks so if you weren't playing a basic M1 killer you'd be getting way less progress
I just did it with Leatherface in one match. No chainsaw downs, 4k hooked (a real bunch of cocky SWF flashlight clickers too).
I had previously attempted with Clown and got no progress. Odd.
Oh well. Have it now.
Last rift or rift before there was bug with random challenges not progressing. You'd have to change character or play different challenge and then go back to one that wasn't working. Seems like you had that happen.