Always Japan players

Hello, im from Europe/Germany, im a rank 1 Killer. Often when i open a lobby there come always player from Japan in it and of course they got a bad ping. Is there a special connection between me and Them? I mean, europe is big, why they dont connect to my lobby? I Play on ps4, maybe Other player got The same issue and can help

Comments

  • Same, I don't know maybe they just love Europe 8)
  • Sometimes I feel the same way. It tends to happen more at certain times of the day though.

  • Yes you have special connection with them
  • I am from India and I get matched with players from KSA, UAE, Qatar, Russia, Germany, Thailand and Japan. I love how diverse the community is :)
  • Often=more then 90%. They are not from america, canada, India, south corea or eny other country, Always Japan. 
  • I posted a thread about the same thing last week. Seems to happen only early at the day if I'm in the mood for a morning game or two. I know there isn't many players online from Europe at these times compared to later, but it is still weird that 95% of all players that join happens to be from Japan.

  • In the evening maybe 50-70% from Japan
  • I am from India and I get matched with players from KSA, UAE, Qatar, Russia, Germany, Thailand and Japan. I love how diverse the community is :)
    I like it too, but the ping is over 350