Games tonight?
Lotta glinting and DC and this
30 min load into games
Lotta glinting and DC and this
30 min load into games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still waiting lol
Oh OK my bad lol well not my bad but ok 7 matchs in a row. My connection is perfect. I thought it was me lol
But...2 images are 1min apart...
Ya I waited to post , it's happened constantly tonight
I had one long loading screen earlier today but after about 8 minutes it booted us all back to lobby. I also had a "network error" when I was loading into a game and I lost a pip but not my item and offering. But I played about 9 games and 7 of them were successful, so that's not too bad ๐๏ธ
Yup
Ya I've had a couple good ones but most have been ^^^^ same with network errors . I'm like what's going on here lol
Most people aren't doing gens or they're rage quitting/killing themselves on hook.
I had to take a break tonight. Played over 7 matches and in 6 of them, had potato teammates who dive bombed hooks, snowballed their team, didn't touch gens, etc.
Awful night (for me).
Dam sorry to hear that Volcs . I've seen it to today . Jus the night crap happening
My PC games with crossplay off were fine now I'm in my room on my Xbox and can't load in to a game
I feel ya . Every match I get into everyone readys up then dcs right before the match then I'm stuck on the loading screen for like 20 to 30 min. In the last hour and a half I haven't even played a match . Its jus looking for lobby and loading screens