Clutch Gameplay: Post Your Moments Here
Warning: You are about to see what a pro survivor looks like.
I'll break down what happened: Basically, one of my teammates had a key and opened the hatch early. This allowed me to escape through hatch and was probably the only thing that gave me a chance for survival. As both the killer and I reached the hatch, there's something that you all need to understand since I think the majority of you don't understand how grabbing works. If you are in the healthy, injured, or BT state, the killer can grab you from a animation such as working on a generator but the killer cannot grab you when you are in a animation while you are in dying state. I don't know why this is a thing but I'm not complaining, it worked in my favor since I waited for my bleed-out timer to expire so I can enter dying state and jump in without being grabbed. This was risky since the killer could pick me up if he was fast enough but I was faster and jumped while the killer couldn't grab me. This was my biggest play in Dead by Daylight and it was my clutch win in Dead by Daylight.
Do you guys wanna share?
BT + Flawed Game Mechanics Escape:
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/f69da931-c247-404b-b081-88d910ce4f07I'll break down what happened: Basically, one of my teammates had a key and opened the hatch early. This allowed me to escape through hatch and was probably the only thing that gave me a chance for survival. As both the killer and I reached the hatch, there's something that you all need to understand since I think the majority of you don't understand how grabbing works. If you are in the healthy, injured, or BT state, the killer can grab you from a animation such as working on a generator but the killer cannot grab you when you are in a animation while you are in dying state. I don't know why this is a thing but I'm not complaining, it worked in my favor since I waited for my bleed-out timer to expire so I can enter dying state and jump in without being grabbed. This was risky since the killer could pick me up if he was fast enough but I was faster and jumped while the killer couldn't grab me. This was my biggest play in Dead by Daylight and it was my clutch win in Dead by Daylight.
Do you guys wanna share?
Comments
Here's a few:
Where did they go?!?
https://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/e340eb73-0a00-491e-9dfa-6e78f85add6f
RBT EZ
https://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/665ab22c-f67f-4919-80c3-5bd71c73c344
No Mither Saves EVERYONE
https://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/c715e081-3acf-4b10-ab52-b1f4909eb51f
EZ Kobe
https://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/2e225730-611f-4dbb-b2d0-06bcaeb24cbb
Oh whoops wrong game...
Anyway for real now, I actually made a video of me escaping a NOED Huntress from across the map. I was going to save a Jake but he died on hook, Huntress found me and chased me but I managed to 360 her hit.
I ran to a nearby pallet and slammed it down. We were across from the middle killer shack in one of the Autohaven realms (I forgot which one).
I had Alert so I seen when she broke it and I took off to the jungle gym near the exit gate. I looped her around it until she lost her bloodlust, then booked it to the gate. I had to 360 her again when I got there, and right as I reached the gate I got smacked. I just barely flopped into the escape trigger xD.