My option on all this

I enjoy dbd even though I complain about it I still like it the NFT thing is still a mystery to me that I don't understand fully understand it and I do blame myself buying the new chapter and rift. But i'm hoping that the auric cells I earn which are 1000 from the rift can go to the next and don't support behavior. If they remove Pinhead won't it stop the NFT trade or whatever it is besides i did all i could with him all the achievements and I brought him for the purpose of his voice lines removing Pinhead is alright with me you can do the same with Stranger things of renaming the perks hell i'm even fine not getting a refund as long as the remove this NFT problem. Pinhead was fine but the box needs to leave the realm now it doesn't deserve to be there if it's bringing this problem with it.

Comments